Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Day of School

Sorry about the panties showing... :(

She has to wear tennis shoes to her new school and
she insisted on wearing her new dress... such a fashion faux pas


Skylar started her new school on Monday and Jimmy started in a new classroom. They are both growing SO fast. Boo! It was hard to drop Skylar off at the new school.. I was worried she would be sad. Turns out she loves it there!! She came home singing 3 new songs and told us stories at dinner about her day. Jimmy didn't say much about his new classroom (
hehehe) but I think he likes it too! He sleeps on a nap mat now and eats at a table...it is so cute!

We now have to pray before every meal (thank you SWDS) and our prayer begins, "tick tock says the clock, now it's time to pray!" which is followed by the sign of the cross. Most nights Skylar skips at least one part of the Trinity but sometimes she manages to get it all. She mumbles through the "bless us oh Lord......" and catches up with a loud, "AMEN!" Then she reminds us Jimmy is too little to pray because he can't talk. I love this family time (until the screaming to get away from the table begins!)

34 comments:

  1. I WANT TO FUCK HER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anyone that doesn't is nuts, nothing nicer than pulling down a toddlers knickers and finding her bald c-nt ready for a nice hard c--k

      Delete
    2. THE VERY BEST FEELING PUSSY EVER.

      Delete
  2. Get a life your a nasty ass bitch o hope thay god kills you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. got any that need teaching what their pu--y is really for?

      Delete
    2. WOULD LOVE GETTING BETWEEN HER PRETTY LEGS.

      Delete
    3. God made them for that reason BITCH

      Delete
  3. mum wouldn't have to worry about her daughters panties showing if I was there I would have those off in a flash, little girls should show their c-nts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can nearly smell & taste it. And she has pretty legs to lick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pleasurable photo for jacking off , her legs does it, but the panties is a bonus. would drink every drop of her warm pee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. where tf did all these pedos come from

    ReplyDelete
  7. how about 10 minutes alone and I get to enjoy every inch of that little bitch. she prob got a huge ocean of sperm floating around inside her--givin all the random neighbor daddys a turn

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't stop wanking over her. would love to send my spunk over her face. m

    ReplyDelete
  9. i bet heather deliberately posted the picture of skyler's panties so that we all can wank over her. m

    ReplyDelete
  10. her mother deliberately posted a picture of skyler and her panties. the reason being that not only can we wank to it, but when she goes to school she can also masturbate.
    when skyler comes home, her mother then takes to the bedroom. she then undresses her and fingerfucks her. skyler is pleasantly surprised. "mummy, what are you doing?"
    i'm fingering you. just lie back and wait for your first ever orgasm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Skylar has now learned to masturbate. I was round her house last night fucking her, and after I shot my spunk up her cunt the third time, she said do you want to see me wank? I said of course, so she used some of my spunk to moisten her little clit and started rubbing herself. So while she was doing that she also grabbed my cock and wanked me as well. It did not take long for me to come again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice me too

      Delete
    2. And me all day long

      Delete
    3. Did you let your mate have a go or did he stand there and wank of

      Delete
  12. So after Skylar finished wanking me off, she swallowed my cum. She then pissed all over me. This soon made me hard again, and I shoved my dick right up her ass.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to f*** for a little p**** too

    ReplyDelete
  14. #new k!ds xxx
    https://honqssve.rs/invite/i=12492

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good to read the reviews

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can wank all over her

    ReplyDelete
  17. I’m wanking all the time

    ReplyDelete